SICACO 2020 Contest, Korea
1. Theme: section (FREEDOM+ Equality ) and a Free section(sport-children…etc)
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297mm × 420mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items (+3 hand drawing original best works – not so bad, color printed works)
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is August. 31, 2020.
6. Entries should be addressed to the Sejong Int’l Cartoon Institute.
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of ＄3,000, Gold prize of ＄1,000, Silver prize of ＄500, Bronze prize of ＄300, selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the Sejong & Daejeon Galleries in Oct. 2020.
9. Submitted cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean public halls, art galleries, & museums.
10. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes: cards, posters, catalogs, magazine, books and web etc.
From Dr. Lim, Cheong San, President of SICACO (the Sejong Int’l Cartoon Institute) 450, Wolpyeongdong, Daejeon 35221, Seoul KOREA
C/P : 82-10-5425-6115, Tel: 82-70-7757-9944
http://dicaco.kongju.ac.kr(all works DB checking).