SICACO 2022 CONTEST GUIDE & RULES
The Sejong Techno Park will hold the Sejong International Cartoon & Webtoon Contest(SICACO 2022).
1. Part(Cartoon & Cuttoon), Theme (Crisis & Opportunity), Size (within A3)
2. Deadline of Application (Sept.1-Oct.7), works (within 3).
3. Original Cartoons receive by Int’l mail (Sejong Post Office Box 2, Jochiwon- eup, Sejong-si, Korea)
4. Digital Works receive by E-mail (webtoon.SJ@gmail.com)
*Compressed attachment, 300dpi or higher
5. Application for Contest and Submission of License Agreement download my form (www.sjtp.or.kr/ -Egypt cartoon Homepage)
6. The judges are experts strictly examine them in consideration of creativity, workability, subject matter and content, and inform the winners.
7. The Award shall be paid by taxing Up prizes money($8,000) for the Grand Prize 1, Gold Prize 1, Silver Prize 2, Bronze Prize 3, and other winners.
8. The submitted and donated works shall not be returned, but the right of use necessary to protect the copyright shall be held by the Organiser.
(www.sjtp.or.kr/ -Egypt cartoon Homepage)
9. Points to Note: Works submitted to the SICACO Institute will be delivered in advance, but digital works will be re-submitted by the new email. (webtoon.SJ@gmail.com)
10. For other inquiries, we mainly ask for your participation by e-mail.
Phone: 82-44-850-3842 Lee Hee-jin.
Guide: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Lim.
Best Wishes from India Toons