Theme:spirituality, moderation and peace
International Exibition Metamorphosart #4
Dear artist , After successfully holding the international art and architecture exhibition “Metamorphosart #3”
last year which was attended by 200 artists from 31 countries, the Islamic Art and Architecture Study Program of UIN Walisongo Semarang with artists and the art community including:
Gold Pencil, Pakarti, Indonesian Architects , Semarang Sketchwalk, Kolchai Capter Semarang City, Raden Saleh Community, and Merah Putih Cyndicate, will again hold a similar exhibition event.
This year’s Metamorphosart raises the theme of .
The choice of theme is aligned with the current world cultural situation which is still battered by conflict, hostility, violence, the threat of economic recession and nuclear war.
The theme will become the center of the field of interpretation, spirit, and inspiration for artists in the creative process of realizing their artworks.
The exhibition will be held on May 25 – June 10, 2022 at the Nusantara Gallery – ISAI campus 2 UIN Walisongo.
We invite you to participate as participants in this year’s international Metamorphosart exhibition by submitting your work according to the following conditions:
1. The exhibition is open to all artists from all over the world.
2. The work was created within the last 1 year.
3. Each artist submits only 1 work.
4. Works in the form of architectural designs, architectural sketches, paintings, calligraphy, illustrations, cartoons, and drawings.
5. Maximum size of artwork in A3, photograph, or scanned in 300 Dpi, JPEG, or TIFF format.
6. Deadline for submission of works is May 15, 2022.
7. Address for submission of works please click here
8. Each participant will get an e-certificate and e-catalog
Warm regards from Indonesia, Executive Committee Abdullah Ibnu Thalhah
Courtesy: Iran Cartoon
Best wishes From: India Toons